Just the perfect sunny spring day today and a chance to capture some yellow flowers, that also come out yellow in UV in my standardized false color scheme - as they reflect UV around 360nm. I'm showing matched image pairs (VIS, UV).
[click on image to see a larger one]
This UV image here also uses my standardized false UV color normal + high intensity palette:
1) Oregon grape (Mahonia aquifolium)
2) Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) and Daisy (Bellis perennis) and Ground Ivy (Glechoma hederacea)
3)Lesser Celandine (Ranunculus ficaria)
4) Yellow Anemone (Anemone ranunculoides)
5) Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
6) Wild Tulip (Tulipa xx) and Pheasant's Eye (Adonis vernalis)
Pretty amazing what nature does to attract pollinators!
Stay tuned, more will follow on that fascinating subject...
More info on this very interesting field may be found on my site http://www.pbase.com/kds315/uv_photos